YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough to let go!


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Letting It Out

So yaaayy me! I lost my best friend! The only time I've ever had a real best friend whom I tell EVERYTHING to, is gone. Just. Like. The. Wind. This is bothering! Very bothering! She knows that it's the first time I've ever had a real best friend but noooo! It's okay! She can lose her best friend because she has other people! She has other best friends! Well I do too but we share the same best friends.. I hate it so much! So a couple of minutes ago,  one of my best friends (our mutual best friend) DMs me on twitter and asks about what happened and then I told her that we had a huge fight revolving a secret of hers and stuff and I've never said this before but it was the first and last time I'll ever say that "You can go ask her, I don't want her to say that I am unworthy again" I lowered myself and said that! Who would ever say that? NO ONE! okay maybe some people would but what? 10 out of a million? So then xxx(our mutual best friend) says "you guys better get over this you're like sisters." it was actually pretty funny! I told her "you mean were.." Super short post I know but just wanted to get that off my chest. We've actually been not best friends for over a week but nobody noticed -which is good when you think about it. You won't get asked questions like you're in an interview or something-. Only one of our best friends knew because she's in the same school as ours, the other two are in different schools though we're still all really close.

2 comments:

  1. It feels good to lift it off your chest, we're glad you did so its not easy. Never was, and that's how some of us express our feelings, through writing. And the readers may feel the exact same thing but they don't have the ability to write it out.
    Certain things happen for a reason, and these things get to be replaced by other things that are much better.
    If you need anything, we're always here for you!

    Lots of Love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're right, it isn't really easy. I've been thinking about it for a while and I'm glad I posted this. Thank you for your support <3! Really appreciated xx

      Delete